Friday 20 August 2021

Streaming - Peter Tammer draws attention to an international online exhibition of the work of Australian experimental film-maker David King

David King

Peter Tammer writes

It's not easy for local filmmakers who create short avant garde or experimental work to have overseas presentation of any single work, let alone a whole programme which shows their entire body of work. 

I got a huge buzz when Bill Mousoulis and Chris Luscri organised a two retro programmes of some of my work a few years ago at AFW.

I can assure you that it was very important for me at the time to see my films being enjoyed by people who may never have seen them otherwise.

David King has been the receipient of a rare honour as his filmwork will soon be presented online at  Salto 1TV, The Netherlands via this link:

All details of the programme on my blog:


Congrats to you David. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.